Would you like to barbecue without spending all your savings? Here we did our work to find out the 5 Best charcoal grills under $100 on the market at the moment.
Whether you are looking for something small as well as mobile or something a lot more significant for some severe summertime amusing, one of these styles makes sure to fit the costs.
Let’s start grilling!
The Best Charcoal Grills Under $100 – The Top Picks
As we all know, Weber is the Apple in the Grilling industry. The Weber Jumbo Joe is undoubtedly one of Weber’s best portable charcoal grills ever.
Despite being a budget-friendly as well as compact stove, the high-quality build makes sure outstanding heat retention and toughness.
Campers are going to love this one. With its compact size of 19.75 x 20.5 x 19.75 inches and a small weight of 18 lbs, you’ll be able to carry it around on any camping trip.
If you want a reputable charcoal grill for your next tailgate or outdoor camping journey, this one is the right choice for you.
What’s in the box?
- Assembly Guide
- User Manual
- Ash Catcher
- Pack of nuts and bolts
- Two Grates
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.75 x 20.5 x 19.75 inches|
- Large cooking space
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Heat retention
- Plastic handle
- The bottom vent is hard to adjust
If you needed to barbecue close to the ocean, in the wild or anyplace your gathering is occurring, you’re lucky, here with Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill, all your barbecuing needs are served.
What’s in the box?
- Steel Cooking Grate (Nickel Plated)
- Steel Charcoal Grate
- Aluminum ash catcher
- All Hardware Required for Assembly
- Owner’s manual/assembly guide
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl
- Nylon handle
- Aluminum stand
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.2 x 14.5 x 17 inches|
|Item Weight||9.5 Pounds|
- High Portability
- Large Smoking Grate
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl and Lid
- Adjustable Aluminum Dampers
- Nylon Handles
- Aluminized Steel Rapid Fire Chimney Starter
- Rust-Free Ash Catcher
- Compact and Lightweight
- 10-year product warranty
- The grill could get clogged up and restrict airflow
- The legs of this grill are a little slim as well as might flex
Efficient, resilient, and also cost-effective, the Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill is the best option for pit-cooking on the go, earning our Leading Pick for a portable, charcoal grill.
Regardless of its scaled-down style, this grill pays for a remarkably sized charcoal bed, making it simple to control heat areas as well as prepare various active ingredients to excellence– all at the same time on a moderately sized, chrome-plated grate.
The grill’s enameled, cast-iron body admires the high-quality building and construction we seek in resilient items, while at the same time paying for strong insulation that will certainly maintain your well-tended coals roasting hot.
As long as you devote yourself to finding out how to prepare on charcoal, prepare yourself to bring the Go-Anywhere with you to your next bar-b-que, and thrill buddies with some fantastic, charcoal-grilled food.
What’s in the box?
- Grill lid
- Grill body
- Three handles
- Two bottom dampers
- A pair of legs
- Plated-steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate
- Hardware bag
- Owner’s instruction manual
|Material||Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12.2 x 21 x 14.5 inches|
|Item Weight||6100 Grams|
- Quick and easy assembly
- Legs layout offers two purposes: cover lock as well as a solid base
- Durable porcelain-coated steel retains warmth well
- The ability to control temperature levels with more accuracy via the vents system
- Lightweight as well as portable for optimum portability and storage
- Easy to clean up and also maintain
- Fantastic service warranty as well as support from Weber
- Handles get hot during cooking
- Narrow headroom
- Tend to cook hot due to the small void in between the food and also the charcoal grate
- No built-in thermometer
- Base dampers can get stuck due to the tension from the spring-loaded legs
With the Weber charcoal grill, you don’t have to worry about cooking performance. You can prepare up to 9 burgers that you can serve to all your family and friends.
One-touch cleaning removes and stores ash thanks to the anti-corrosive ash filter and is resistant to high temperatures. Therefore, this grill can be used with direct or indirect heating. Without a steamer in the oven, temperature control is difficult.
The Weber 441001 charcoal grill has a solid design to completely change the temperature of the grill without moving the lid. This grill grate is made of durable steel, essential for consistent cooking.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18 x 23 x 35 inches|
|Item Weight||3.31 Pounds|
- Convenient & durable wheel
- Clean ashes easily
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl that gives you perfect heat retaining the temperature for a longer time.
- Equipped with a heat shield that will save you when the grill is too hot
- Single batch cooking for a small party
- The assembly part is quite challenging
- The handle tends to get quite hot
The Char-Griller E82424 is a compact, barrel-shaped charcoal grill that can be used as a tabletop charcoal grill or as a Texas-style horizontal smoker. If you already have a charcoal griller from Char-Griller, you can get it in the form of an offset smoker.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.3 x 17.5 x 16.2 inches|
|Model Name||Char-Griller E82424 Charcoal Grill and Side Fire Box|
- Cooking efficient
- Robust steel construction
- Powder coating finish
- Large grilling surface
- Dual damper control
- Easy dump ash pan
- Easy assembly
Buy The Best Charcoal Grills Under $100
I hope you enjoyed my basic guide. Now you have enough knowledge about the best charcoal grill for under 100 dollars. Therefore, if you want to buy a high-quality charcoal grill, the low budget will not bother you this time.
Are Cheap Grills Worth It?
-It depends on your budget and usage. Of course, expensive grills are more solid, more powerful, reliable, and durable than cheap ones, but not everyone can afford them.
Another reason to be careful is that you don’t cook regularly. So, if you turn on the grill on special days like birthdays, December 25, or other public holidays, the grill will cost less than $100 (or even under $50) is sufficient.
How Can I Make a Cheap Grill Better?
- Add Additional Rust Protection
- If the grates don’t have handles, add them. It’s simple, cheap, and adds value to the grill
- Use fire bricks because they add insulation to the grill